SAE4340 AISI4140 Steel Motor Shaft Forging
|FOB Unit Price:||US $100 US $88|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, forging forged steel shaft|
- Model NO.: sae4140 sae4340 steel motor shaft forging
- Load: Drive Shaft
- Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy: IT6-IT9
- Shaft Shape: Stepped Shaft
- Journal Surface Roughness: 0.63-0.16μm
- Size: 1/2′′ to 500′′
- Certificates: ISO Gl and ABS
- Transport Package: Box or Wooden Package
- Origin: China
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Stiffness & Flexibility: Stiffness / Rigid Axle
- Axis Shape: Straight Shaft
- Appearance Shape: Round
- Cncturning: AISI4340 Steel Shaft Forging
- Technology: Forging
- Trademark: GD
- Specification: aisi4340 steel shaft forging
- HS Code: 73269090
Name: Sae4140 sae4340 sae1045 steel motor Shaft forging, Shaft Forging, Forging Shaft
Mill Frequently Used Steel Materials:
1) Wind Power Shaft: 42CrMo4V, 34CrNiMo6; Wind Power Flange: S355NL, C22, 16Mn, 20Mn, 42CrMo, F304.
2) Forged Pipe Fittings: SA106 CL B, SA106 CL C, WB36, 12Cr1MoV, SA335 P11, P12, P22, P91, SA182 Gr.F1, Gr.F5, Gr.F11 CL2, Gr.F12 CL2, Gr.F22 CL3, SA350 Gr.LF1, Gr.LF2,
3) Pressure Vessel Forgings: SA105, SA350 LF2, 16Mn, 20MnMo, 15MnMo, 12Cr2Mo1, 14Cr1Mo, F304, F316, 17-4PH.
4) Shaft Related Forgings: 25CrMo4, 42CrMo4, 40CrNiMo, 34CrNi3Mo, 25Cr2Ni4MoV, 18CrNiMo5, 30CrMo, 4130, 4140.
5) Gear Related Forgings: 35CrMo, 34CrMo4, 4137, 42CrMo, 4140, SCM440, 20CrMnMo, 40CrNiMo, 20CrNi2Mo, 20Cr2Ni4A, 34CrNi3Mo.
6) Copper Forgings: C10100, C10200, C10300, C10700, C12000, C12200.
The heavy forging: forged ring, shaft, roller, flange, or gear is widely used for various industries For example: Metallurgy, mining, power station and so on. The manufacturing equipment is 185MN or 100MN hydraulic press, the forging ratio >4.5, the technical condition is in accordance with the standard of ASTM, EN, DIN, ASME or GB etc.
The product can be provided as per your drawing or specified requirements.
Smelting Process:EF+LF + VD+VC The process as follow :Ingot →heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection →rough machining→UT →2th Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
Applications: The heavy forging: forged ring, shaft, roller, flange, or gear is widely used for various industries For example: Metallurgy, mining, power station and so on.
|Description||The heavy forging: forged ring, shaft, roller, flange, or gear|
|material||Alloy steel or stainless steel|
|Material standard||ASTM or GB/T3077-1999|
|Specification||As per specified requirements|
|Weight||Max. 250 ton|
|Smelting Process:||EF+LF + VD+VC|
|Process||Ingot→heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection |
→rough machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
|UT standard||EN10228, ASTM A388 or JB/T 5000.15-1998|
The heavy forging is manufactured by large scale stated enterprise. Advanced technical process from smelting steel to forging and heat treat guarantees the product quality. Closed relationship with several famous stated enterprises guarantee "in-time delivery" and competitive price.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, "in-time" delive