Forging SAE4140 SAE4340 Steel Mill Roller for Rubber Mill
|FOB Unit Price:||US $88 US $666|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||300PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, forging forged roller|
- Model NO.: forging sae4140 steel mill roller
- Molding Style: Forging
- Application: Machinery Parts
- Heat Treatment: Quenching
- Forging Tolerance: +/-0.1mm
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001:2000
- Name: Forging SAE4140 SAE4340 Steel Mill Roller
- Cert: ISO9001
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Origin: Jiangsu China
- Processing Object: Metal
- Molding Technics: Pressure Casting
- Material: Steel
- Surface Treatment: Polishing
- Standard: ASTM
- Size: 1/2′′ to 500′′
- Technology: Forging
- Trademark: JYGD
- Specification: forging tp316 steel revolving roller
- HS Code: 73269090
Name:Forging sae4140 sae4340 steel mill roller
The heavy forging: forged ring, shaft, roller, flange, or gear is widely used for various industries For example: Metallurgy, mining, power station and so on. The manufacturing equipment is 185MN or 100MN hydraulic press, the forging ratio >4.5, the technical condition is in accordance with the standard of ASTM, EN, DIN, ASME or GB etc.
The product can be provided as per your drawing or specified requirements.
Smelting Process:EF+LF + VD+VC The process as follow :Ingot →heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection →rough machining→UT →2th Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
Applications: The heavy forging: forged ring, shaft, roller, flange, or gear is widely used for various industries For example: Metallurgy, mining, power station and so on.
|Description||The heavy forging: forged ring, shaft, roller, flange, or gear|
|material||Alloy steel or stainless steel|
|Material standard||ASTM or GB/T3077-1999|
|Specification||As per specified requirements|
|Weight||Max. 250 ton|
|Smelting Process:||EF+LF + VD+VC|
|Process||Ingot→heat → forging → Heat treatment (Normalizing+ tempering) → Inspection |
→rough machining→UT →2nd Heat treatment →finishing machining →Inspection
|UT standard||EN10228, ASTM A388 or JB/T 5000.15-1998|
The heavy forging is manufactured by large scale stated enterprise. Advanced technical process from smelting steel to forging and heat treat guarantees the product quality. Closed relationship with several famous stated enterprises guarantee "in-time delivery" and competitive price.
Excellent product quality and service, competitive price, "in-time" delivery
1. We had already passed the authentification by the ISO9001-2008, and established a completed set of quality assurance system.
2. Under such a complete set of quality assurance systems, there is a complete set of regulations for ordering, order handling, quality design, purchasing raw materials, working out production plan, production, test and inspection, packaging, storage, delivering, etc.
3. We also have a complete set of equipment and techniques for testing and controlling the performance of the forging products, which ensures our product quality to take a leading position among the products in domestic market and reach the international standard.